La Risacca Camping Village FAQs
The Campsite is 3 km approximately from the centres of both Porto Sant’Elpidio and Civitanova Marche.
By Car : both from the North and from the South, exit the highway A14 at Civitanova Marche, then follow the signs to Porto Sant’Elpidio (Attention! NOT Sant’Elpidio a Mare). Then resume the Adriatica state road, SS16, heading south towards Pescara. After about 2 km on the left you will find a railway underpass with signs for the La Risacca Holiday Centre. If you use a navigator and Via Europa is not displayed, you can alternatively enter Strada Gabbie or Via Gabbie (previous toponymy).
By Train : Get off at Civitanova Marche station and take a taxi (the station is about 3 km from the Holiday Centre).
Access by car is possible from 7.00 to 14.00 and from 16.00 to 24.00 – At other times, only access on foot is allowed.
The reception is open 24 hours. The delivery of the keys to the accommodation is guaranteed from 17:00. Arriving earlier, you can take advantage of all the services of the camping village (swimming pool, beach, restaurant). Check-out and the return of the keys must be done by 10:00. Please communicate in advance in case your expected arrival is after 21:00
Check-in available from 8.00. The pitch is available from 12.00. If the pitch is free before 12.00, the dedicated staff will accompany you. Check-out: the pitch must be vacated by 12.00
During the silence hours (14: 00-16: 00/24:00-7: 00) it is forbidden to enter by car or other motor vehicles and to set up tents.
It is possible to pay in cash (within the maximum legal limits) and with credit and debit cards belonging to the main banking circuits (e.g. Visa, Mastercard, V-Pay, Maestro, American Express). Checks are accepted only for stays longer than 14 days. All the camping facilities (market, bar. Restaurant) are equipped with POS
NON REFUNDABLE BEST RATE
Non refundable: in case of cancellation or non-show the advance payment will not be refunded.
Special offers are subject to specific sales terms, available on the offer’s web page.
BEST RATE WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS OR STANDARD RATES
Art. 1 Notification of cancellation:
1. The cancellation of the stay must be communicated in writing by email to the following address: email@example.com indicating the name of the camping village, booking number, surname and name of the booking’s owner.
2. All cancellations communicated by telephone will not be taken into consideration.
Art. 2 Cancellation policy Lodgings and Pitches:
1. Cancellation request received within 30 days before the arrival date: refund of the deposit without any penalty.
2. Cancellation request received from 29 days to 7 days from the date of arrival: for certified reasons, the campsite will issue a voucher equal to the amount paid (deducted € 100.00 as secretarial expenses) to be used within the following year to that of issue in any Club del Sole destination. A certificate attesting the event must be sent with the notification of cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Cancellation request received within 6 days prior to the arrival date: no refund will be due.
Art. 3 Late Arrivals:
1. In case of late arrivals, the payment is due for the entire sum agreed in the booking letter.
2. If a postponement of 3 days maximum is communicated within 14 days from the arrival date and it is due to certified causes, a voucher will be issued for the unused days. A valid certification of the occurred event has to be sent per post or mail to the Camping Village’s Reception. The voucher can be used within the following year to that of issue in any Club del Sole destination.
3. If the postponement is communicated less than 14 days from the arrival, the article 3.1 will be applied.
Art. 4 Early Departures:
1. In case of early departures, no refund will be made for unused holidays. If the reason for the advance of departure is due to certified causes (to be sent per sent per post or mail to the Camping Village’s Reception), a stay voucher will be issued for the unused days. The voucher can be used within the following year to that of issue in any Club del Sole destination.
No, they are hot and free.
Yes. One parking space per accommodation / pitch is included and is located in the vicinity of the structure itself.
Yes, there is a minimarket inside the camping village
It can be booked both at the time of booking and subsequently. Contextual booking is recommended for high season periods and to take advantage of any offers that require it.
Pets and small dogs are allowed (max 20 kg) in the North camping area and in some specific mobile homes. Ask the reception for more information.
In the services of the South and North areas there are self-service washing machines, which can be used with the electronic key (chip).
It is located behind the campsite, about 20 meters from the Aquapark outdoor parking area. Does not disturb life in the Camping Village.