Rules of La Risacca Family Camping Village
These rules are exposed at the Reception of La Risacca Family Camping Village. Entering the Campsite entails fully accepting of the Rules. Management reserves the right to public further rules in any moment in order to improve the organization of everyday life on the Camping Village.
Art. 1 – CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
1. Upon arrival, Customers are required to submit a valid identity document for the necessary registration requested by Law and sign the data notification paper. Please check that all data are correct and matches with type of equipment and number and identity of people. The balance of the stay must be payed during the check-in;
2. You will be provided with an identity pass (card and wristband); the pass is personal, cannot be transferred to anyone else and must be brought along (card) or worn (wristband) for the entire duration of your stay;
3. The personal pass allows the access and the stay in La Risacca Family Camping Village. It must be shown upon entering and if the staff of the campsite demands to verify it;
4. A car-pass, allowing access to one car only, will be also delivered at Reception desk. It is valid for the inner parking lot and for the one near the entrance;
5. People caught in the lack of the necessary authorization, will incur in police reporting for “breaking and entering” pursuant to art. 614 of Italian Criminal Code;
6. The Management reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to refuse unwanted people or exceeding the number of allowed people;
7. Customers arriving and/or leaving the Camping Village must notify by law the Camping Village, by going to the Reception desk and delivering/collecting their personal and car passes, in order to carry out the required registration. All departures that are not notified within 24 hours are deemed non-valid and will be charged in addition with the Tourist Tax. All pass (cards and wristbands) must be returned upon departure;
8. Bungalows and Mobile homes are available for customers from 5.00 pm on the day of arrival. They must be vacated, and the keys and microchips must be returned, within 10:00 am on the day of departure. The kitchen and the fridge must be cleaned by the customer before leaving. Pitches are available from 12.00 (noon) on the day of arrival. They must be vacated within 12:00 (noon) on the day of departure and the microchip must be returned before leaving.
Art. 2 – DAILY VISITS
1. The Management reserves the right to allow the entrance of visitors if they are to visit duly registered guests of the Campsite Village. Visitors can access upon delivery of an Identity Document;
2. The visit is free if of short duration (max. 30 min); over this period the stay must be approved by the Management and entails the payment of the concerning fee. Visitors must withdraw of the visitors pass (card and/or wristband) and give it back upon leaving;
3. The visit is in any case forbidden to minors not accompanied by an adult;
4. Visiting guests can access daily from 8.00 am to 10.00 pm;
5. The registered customer is required to ensure that their guests are authorized by the Management and is responsible for their behavior on the Campsite’s premises;
6. People caught in the lack of the necessary authorization, will incur in police reporting for “breaking and entering” pursuant to art. 614 of Italian Criminal Code.
Art. 3 – CHOICE AND USE OF PITCHES AND LODGINGS
1. The pitches and lodgings are assigned by the staff in charge;
2. For operational needs, the Management reserves the right to change the assigned number at any time, even after sending the confirmation;
3. All equipment must be neatly arranged inside the delimited spaces in accordance with the instructions received and should never occupy common areas;
4. The car must be parked in the assigned parking space or in accordance with the instructions received. The parking lot is unattended;
5. Any change of pitch must be notified and approved by the Reception operators or designated personnel;
6. The Management and the staff are authorized to access to the accommodations at any time, even in the absence of the customer.
Art. 4 – MINORS
1. Adults are responsible for the behavior of children, who should not disturb other guests with loud or too lively behavior. The Management declines any responsibility concerning this aspect;
2. The entrance of minors is allowed only if they are accompanied by an adult who is legally responsible;
3. In addition, children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult to the toilet, the pool and in the use of all the facilities of the camping/village;
4. By the check in, parents must fill in and sign the disclaimer form;
5. An adult accompanying a minor who is not their child must deliver by the check-in the disclaimer form signed by one of the child’s parent, accompanied by a copy of the Identity document.
Art. 5 – PETS
1. Pets are subject to the current price list and their entry is for a maximum of 2 pets per pitch or home unit (only in the pets allowed types);
2. Only small dogs are allowed, max. 20Kg;
3. The presence of pets must be indicated at the time of booking and also subsequently on your arrival;
4. Pets can access and circulate only in the North Area of the Camping Village. Outside the North Area, pets are allowed only on the way to the Restaurant (there, dogs are allowed only for the outside tables), to the Bar (outside tables), to the space in front of the Market and Bazaar, or to the Beach (see paragraph 10 of this article;
5. Pets cannot access the pool area, the washrooms and toilets, the shops and the children playground.
6. It is mandatory to keep pets on a leash and, if necessary, with the muzzle. The leash must be maximum 1,5 meters long. Dogs belonging to dangerous breeds are subject to acceptance by the Management;
7. The owner must make sure that their pets does not disturb other guests;
8. The owners are obliged to collect the droppings of their animals and throw them in the bins;
9. The owner will fully respond to any damage caused to third parties by the animal;
10. About the beach, we remind our guests of art.5, par.3 of the “Rules about usage of beaches” given by the Town Hall of Porto Sant’Elpidio. It says that “the manager of private beaches, during the opening days can […]accept dogs or other small pets, if they are on a leash and with a muzzle, on the last row of sun umbrellas, recognizable with specific signs”. The pet must be brought in the arms of the owner to the assigned umbrella, where it will find a bowl of water. Pets must be kept on a leash under the sun umbrella. Owners cannot bring the dog on the shore, in the water, in shops or bars where food is served, in the changing huts or in the showers. The owner or person bringing the dog must have with them the means to collect the droppings of the animal which cannot be left on the beach […]”;
11. Pets without a valid certificate of vaccinations cannot access the Campsite/Resort. Owners must show the certificate of vaccinations of their pet at the reception during the check-in.
Art. 6 – VEHICLE TRAFFIC
1. For the peace and safety of all people, we suggest to limit the use of cars and motorcycles inside the camping/village and if it is strictly necessary, please proceed at walking speed, max 5km/h;
2. The circulation of any vehicle, except those of the campsite staff on duty, is absolutely prohibited from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm and from 24.00 (midnight) to 7.00 am.;
3. All cars in the campsite, as well as those in the parking lot at the entrance, must be provided with a pass issued by the Reception desk. The vehicles without this pass or with the pass located in a not visible place will be removed without notice with costs and responsibilities charged to the owner.
Art. 7 – NOISE REGULATION
1. In respect of the public peace, we call on all people to avoid behaviors, activities, games, and use of equipment that could disturb other guests. Loud behaviors and game are not allowed;
2. From 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm and from 24.00 (midnight) to 7.00 am noises that may disturb the guests are prohibited, furthermore, in respect of all people, you may not install or remove tents and structures or using radios or TV with a high volume. The Management reserves the right to promptly expel Customers disturbing the peace of other guests or who do not respect the rules of this regulation.
Art. 8 – ENVIRONMENT – WASTE COLLECTION – FIRE PREVENTION
In respect of environmental conservation, it is strictly prohibited:
1. to damage equipment, vegetation and tracing furrows in the ground, pour or discharge into the subsoil detergents, oils, fuels, hot or salty liquids;
2. to waste or misuse drinking water;
3. to install fences, tie or anchor any plants, to pull ropes at eye level and install anything else that could be ca potential danger or be an obstacle to the passages;
4. to drain chemical toilets outside the dedicated areas;
5. to light fires in the open: the use of barbecue and grills is allowed only in defined areas;
6. to use defective electrical equipment or with damaged wires.
The Management invites you to carefully follow the regulations for the use of your equipment and to pay attention about their state of functioning. In particular:
1. in each pitch only one gas-bottle with a maximum of 10 kg is allowed;
2. to install tents and tarpaulins protection, it is mandatory to use of fire-retardant materials with CE certification;
3. For the disposal of waste, there is a drop-off point with different bins for recycling paper, glass and cans, plastic and mixed waste. For small waste, please use the waste baskets. It is forbidden to leave waste in the campsite/resort outside the bins. We kindly ask all our customers to dispose of their waste properly.
Art. 9 – MAIL – LOST AND FOUND
1. To withdraw the post, please contact Reception. The post must be collected personally by the recipient. After seven days, the not withdrawn post will be returned to sender;
2. The found objects must be immediately delivered to the front desk for the necessary procedures. It is recommended to pay attention to your personal belongings and take the necessary precautions;
3. Money and valuables should not be left unattended. The Management assumes no responsibility for any loss, theft or misappropriation of assets.
Art. 10 – ELECTRICITY SUPPLY
The supply of electrical power is calculated based on the consumption of equipment with low power absorption. The electric connection in pitches is provided only to users who have cable, plug and equipment complying with CEE requirements.
Art. 11 – USE OF COMMON FACILITIES
1. The use of all common facilities such as swimming pool, playground, sports field, etc. is at your own risk. The regulation of different activities is postponed to specific advertisements placed in proximity of facilities;
2. For the use of the pool and its equipment, you must follow the instructions given by the staff and any warnings displayed on site;
3. Playing soccer, volley, bocce or other sports is allowed only in the defined areas.
Art 12 – EXPULSION
The Management, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to expel people who do not respect the rules or disturb the harmony and spirit of hospitality, damaging the smooth running of community life and the interests of the camping/village.